An Invitation to The St. Armand Ventures Experience &
The Ever 2 Excel Network
If you have arrived here because you have received an invitation to The St. Armand Ventures Experience or the St. Armand Ventures Ever 2 Excel Network then either Tam St. Armand or someone you knows has identified you to be an extraordinary individual. Congratulations for living your life this way; you have been identified as someone who is walking the walk as we like to say and you're someone we want to spend time with.
The St. Armand Ventures Experience and the Ever 2 Excel Network are exclusive networking events that allow you to connect with those who are in our network. It takes place in a dynamic environment with extraordinary individuals who come together for a common purpose of Connecting at a higher level. This is no ordinary networking event. We create a unique environment to foster high level business networking.
If you have received an invitation then step up, set the bar yet a bit higher (don’t fret, you’ve been doing this your whole life) and loan yourself to the event and the people who you are about to connect to. And please, whatever you do, don’t let us down. Do what you say you will do. Acknowledge the rules of engagement, start the conversation on your best note and keep your promises.
Rules of engagement for The St. Armand Ventures Experience and the Ever 2 Excel Events:
1) Do what you say you will do. If you say you will connect someone to someone else then connect them. If you say you will call then call. Follow through on what you tell others at our event that you will do. This keeps the integrity of our events at a high level and it helps us to continue to have a strong reputation for populating our event with true Global VIP's.
2) Be who you say you are. Don’t be overly zealous or indulging. There is a vast representation of every type of person at our events. There are people from all types of industries, backgrounds and paths. Everyone is at different stages of where they are heading. We get that. We like that. However, as we like to say, walk the walk. Know that it’s perfectly okay to let us know where you’d like to be, however, please, let us know where you are right now, at this point in time. Be who you say you are and what you represent. This group will trust but verify.
3) Be careful what you say. Having a bad day? Sorry to hear that, however, check any and all negativity at the door, save it for a rainy day but don’t bring it into our event. This is a celebration of the best of the best. A positive attitude is a must.
4) Please support our sponsors and charities. Just like you, they have a goal. Our sponsors are supporting us so that we will recognize them and so let’s do so. Buy their wine, drink their spirits, use their products, buy their books, frequent their restaurants, check out their services and talk to them. Support our sponsors. Please also acknowledge our charities. Take a minute to learn about them and do whatever you can to help them out.
5) Be there and be on time. There is a program and a schedule in place and we want everyone to experience it together, from start to finish, in a timely manner. Please be on time. Thanks for respecting this. Also, if you say you are joining us then we look forward to seeing you. We have a saying which is 'ninety-nine percent of life is just ‘showing up and doing what you say you will do’. We say that all of the time. If you say you will be joining us then please do so, we're counting on you.
6) Be polite. We make time for a speaker at the event. Please remain quiet during this part of the event. Shhh. We cannot stress enough how important this is to us. We have not invited individuals back to our event because they were not respectful of this. It's very important to us that we respect the speakers by remaining quiet for the few minutes that they are speaking.
7) Check all expectations at the door. We make no promises except that you will meet some great people and you will have a fabulous evening out. With that said, anything great can and usually does happen.
8) You must secure a ticket to the event or you will not be on the guest list and you will not be allowed in no matter who you know. There will be security at the door checking names.
9) Thank you. Xie xie. Gracias. Arigato. Shukriya. We are counting on you to respect the above mentioned and thank you for acknowledging same. We’re also counting on you to be an integral part of the magic of the event. Much gratitude.